Thursday, July 6, 2017

Cheery Lynn Seahorse


Hi everyone!

I had a piece of paper leftover from playing with oxides that I could NOT toss away! It was just too pretty.


So I adhered a Cheery Lynn seahorse that I cut out of some alcohol ink paper to it. Then I stamped the sentiment from Penny Black's "Faith"  stamp set along side, and added a few sequins.

 Pretty clean and simple!



I'm entering this at:




Have a great day!



Paper: SU, glossy
Ink: Tim Holtz Oxides and Alcohol Inks
Stamps: PB Faith
Dies: CL seahorse family
Other: sequins






10 comments:

Liz said...

Oh WOW, what a beautiful card! I love the panel, such gorgeous colours. I think I might need to get some oxides! xx

Kathy Krug said...

Yep, too pretty to toss and the perfect backdrop for your seahorse and the larger sentiment.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute card and the background and seahorse are so cool! I still need to play with my Oxides. It is on my "to do" list and maybe this weekend. It seems I have been so over whelmed with things I just don't get to doing it.

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Very pretty colors; no wonder you couldn't throw it away. Beautiful card and I love the staging of your card for the photo.

stampwithsandy said...

New blog header: beautiful as ever. Oxide background: amazing! Love this, Laurie!

Flo said...

Beautiful die cut and coordinating colors. And of course, the sentiment evokes a happy and spiritual feeling.

stampwithsandy said...

This is gorgeous, Laurie! That background is amazing!

Leslie Miller said...

It's clean and simple and beautiful! The seahorse was a great choice to go with your oxide ink background, and everything fits perfectly. Nicely balanced and beautifully crafted as always!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning, Laurie. I especially love the seahorse...SO cool. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. It's always a treat to have you play along, and I hope you'll join us again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Julie B said...

Love the panel behind the seahorse.
Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)